Another Q-Blast update, and now you can buy membership with gold!
Looks weird in my opinion… No offense to the aliens
YOU CAN BUY THE PINK PIXEY SET WITH STARS! EVEN NONMEMBERS!!! Hurry up before Fantage fixes it!
(It’s a nonmember item, so nonmembers can buy and wear it)
Step 1: Go to the Limited Items Cart.
Step 5: Buy it with stars. You don’t need to use gold.
There’s a new cosmos theme!
The moon rocks are explodable, the planets and galaxies aren’t.
Alien character, called Pixie:
Starts with one speed, one power, and two cubes.
Limit is six speed, five power, and seven cubes.
Theme to Character
Each character is attached to a theme, except for Q-bot.
If you play the character in its theme, you get extra experience points.
This doesn’t affect me, I always use Q-bot. But if you guys have these characters, then I recommend that you host the game. Then you can change the map to whatever you need.
For example, if you bought Cookieman, you don’t want to buy anyone else. So host the game and choose the Bakery map.
Now, when you finish a game, an experience bar shows up, and a bubble telling you how many more wins you need to level up.
There’s no number in the “Wins Needed” thing, though. I think that’s either a glitch, or something that happens if you lose. (Since I lost that game…) But when I won, there was no bubble popping up…
This will be really helpful later on, when we need a lot of wins to level up 🙂
Your level plate is the little pentagon thing that shows your level in the waiting room.
Now you can get different colors!
Every ten levels you get another color for your level plate.
I think this is a cool idea, another reason to try to level up.
Waiting to Ready
After a minute, it automatically changes to ready!
This is a good idea… We don’t have to wait for someone to click ready, but a minute is a long time on Fantage. So after 30 seconds or so, I just leave. Meaning that this update is kind of useless to impatient people like me.
Now, during the game, you can see what your stats are!
This is REALLY helpful. You can look at it during the game to see how many cubes you have or how big your explosion is (power). Sadly you can’t see other people’s stats, but it’s pretty easy to tell just by looking.
You can buy membership with gold!
I personally don’t think it’s worth it. Most people with gold already have membership. And it’s kind of expensive…
But if you do buy it, you can take advantage of your week of membership by:
- Level up! Members level up a lot easier than non-members. The medals won’t count towards your level after your week, but it’s still good to have.
- Hatch pets! You can get pet-locked items from pets, and these pet-locked items are for nonmembers too! So you can keep that item after your week of membership!
- Get level-locked items! Again, most of these items are members-only, so after your week they will be grayed-out, gone. Still good to have, though.
- Get the free items from the VIP Lounge! These are member items also, so they will be grayed out.
- Use up your gems! A lot of people (including myself) have a lot of member gems (such as moonstones, black diamonds, and diamonds) that we can’t use. Here is your chance to use them! After your membership is over you can sell them off at MyMall for 500 gold, if they’re worth it.
- Play the bingo! Members get a free chip, so that’s one less square to fill out.
- Do the Hot or Not challenge at the Island! You get an outfit if your outfit is “hot”. The outfit is for nonmembers too!